What is MusicDiffusion?
MusicDiffusion is the new kid on the block of the online music distribution. Launched in 2018, the company quickly became one of the big names with their incredible prices and unlimited plan permitting to distribute any release and artist you want for a small fee and for a complete year. Since, many competitors tried to copy this pricing but still with a lot of hidden costs that don’t exist with MusicDiffusion.
MusicDiffusion was also the first the first 360° out there permitting to handle each step of a musician career. The platform permit music distribution of course, but it’s also a musicians social network (also available on mobile!) and more. They were and still are the first platform to covers all the needs that a musician could have, from creation to promotion.
Price and plans
By automatizing the music distribution at its maximum, MusicDiffusion pricing plans are incredibly low for the amazing services you get. It’s clearly the best value for money you could get here.
The sign up is free, and you will be able to release your album on ONE store for free by contacting their support.
To release a track on all the digital platforms worldwide (including Asia, Russia and India’s platforms) they will charge you only 2,99€ (or $4).
But what made MusicDiffusion a real game changer is its Unlimited Plan for 15,99€ ($19) a year, permitting to distribute unlimited releases and artists to all stores (artists and labels included)… and guess what? Your music will stay forever online even if you stop your subscription! Crazy…
Everything is included for free in their plans, from label creation, to UPC and ISRC codes, but also Shazam, monetization from social networks like Instagram, Facebook or TikTok, Youtube Content ID and even your profil creation on Beatport! Almost all those services are hidden costs for their competitors.
- Run with a game changer that regularly add new services to their platform.
- Feel like be part of a real artists community.
- Get access to a all online stores your fans could looking for.
- Keep 90% of your royalties.
- Comes with lot of great tools like a mobile application and the first complete music social network.
- Get UPC and ISRC codes at no cost.
- Allows the user to make changes without re-uploading.
- Allows the user to deliver for free their albums already released to new stores added next.
- Your music stays online forever.
- You will have to do almost everything by your own as it is clearly a “do it yourself” and automatized platform
- Their website can sometimes be very slow depending of the number of users connected (We had to wait the morning to finish to upload and distribute an album)
- Many options and professional focused (We don’t recommended it for beginners)
Our rating about MusicDiffusion: 4/5 ⭐